Credit card rewards

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great idea. I see a trip to hawaii in my future very soon by doing this. Can you use the same bank account for multiple accounts?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have different banks setup, there's a blog about how to setup Amazon accounts from the same address. I figure if you follow Amazon's rules, then there's no issues :)

ValG

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Munch;321868 said:
$50 statement credit, 50k in miles after 2k spent, no fee first year.

I get nothing outta this (FYI), just sharing deals I come across...

https://www.theexplorercard.com/50k50AFWICLTO?cell=KRC
Thanks for sharing! It is a REALLY good offer. We've been using their reward programs for the last few years and did not have to pay for the plane tickets (except a small tax) for our travels including Hawaii, Europe and going to St. Martin in a couple of months using the miles.

It seems that credit card is the caused of financial problem. Though, there are some benefits you can get from this card. There are different type of credit cards. American Express Blue Sky credit card is one type, which generates a free airline flight. You can get cash back and a variety of other advantages. Some of the incentives can be used to book a flight anytime, which makes Blue Sky more significant. Here is the source: American Express Blue Sky.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well, keep them rewards updates coming. I just nabbed another United Mileage Plus card, 50k in miles worth $500 in gift cards :)

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;326829 said:
Sadly it's back down to 30k, I'd wait for a better deal to come out...
Even 30k is still not a bad deal since there is no upfront fee. I have enough for a flight to hawaii after using this for 5k in purchases that I was gonna buy anyway.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
On other sad news, Amazon is stopping the ability to pay other Amazon accounts. This was a nice money maker :(