Credit card rewards

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If anyone is looking to sell points (Chase Ultimate Rewards), let me know, I can get you in touch with a guy.

I get nothing out of it, just I've sold close to 3k worth of points without any issues :)

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/ol...mzAg&pvid=&jp_cmp=cc/355863/aff/3-10002441/na

EARN 50,000 BONUS POINTS after you
spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after
account opening.* That's $625 toward travel rewards
when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
•Free employee cards*
•No foreign transaction fees†
•Accepted at twice as many places as American Express, worldwide*
•$0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95†

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
AMEX running some nice deals:

Get a $75 statement credit (limit 5 statement credits total) when you use your enrolled American Express® Card to make a purchase of $250 or more in-store by 08/14/2015 at any of the following:

BevMo, Gordon Food Service, The Home Depot, Jetro/Restaurant Depot, Staples, or Total Wine & More

Target/Walmart is:

Get a $30 statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $100 or more in-store at Target or Walmart by 7/31/2015. Limit 5 statement credits. See terms for exclusions.

Check your individual cards for the offer.

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Venture card gives you 40K bonus miles if you charge 3 grand in 90 days. I think that they should not be called miles because it's deceiving. I get 2 "miles" for every dollar I charge. After the first year there is a annual fee and I will cancel then.