Custom built stands and canopies.

pidge

Angel Fish
Thanks Craig!! I bend it using lamination. I resawed the boards into 3/16" slivers and clamped it to a form while the glue set.

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Ryan, you build my 40 breeder stand a while back and I love it. So much in fact that I kind of want another one built. I love the material you used (mdf?) and would like a quote on another one.

It will be for a 10 gallon leader size ( 20"x10") so what would be the cost on it? If it is not primed or painted?

pidge

Angel Fish
matt.radich;172013 said:
Hey Ryan, you build my 40 breeder stand a while back and I love it. So much in fact that I kind of want another one built. I love the material you used (mdf?) and would like a quote on another one.

It will be for a 10 gallon leader size ( 20"x10") so what would be the cost on it? If it is not primed or painted?
Hey Matt. Glad to hear you like it. Yes I did build it out of MDF. I can get you a price on it today. It might be a little expensive for the size of the tank since I don't have anymore of that material lying around my shop. I know money is really tight for you, which is why I built it out of MDF, so I will try to keep the cost down. Again though, if you are going to paint it yourself, I cannot stress enough the importance of multiple upon multiple coats of primer and paint.

jpc763

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
pidge;167144 said:
Ready for delivery.
Hey Ryan,

Nice work!

Can you give me the dimensions of this stand? Also, what would something this cost and what is the lead time?

I am looking for something for a biocube 29. Single door would be OK!

Thanks, John

pidge

Angel Fish
The full set up. Stand and canopy for a 120. A side cabinet to hold calcium reactor and other equipment. And then the stand for the frag tank.

pidge

Angel Fish
Phew!!! The test door fit!! You can never be too sure when you're mounting doors that are flush with the panel. Thank god my math worked out on this one.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very nice man.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pidge

Angel Fish
Thanks man. This thing is a BEAST. It's for a 180 peninsula, four feet tall with an extra foot in the back for the plumbing. And the canopy is two feet. It weighs a ridiculous amount.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang, that's huge.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pidge

Angel Fish
Just put the final touches on this behemoth!! It's a 180 peninsula with a 12" section in the back for the plumbing. The doors are all heavy duty touch latches that you push in to get the door to open.

The people wanted the tank to look right to the stand so I made and installed this little piece of trim all the way around the tank.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
michael.lemke;198083 said:
One of the cleanest stands I have ever seen! Super sexy.
Ryan does amazing work! The craftsmanship is superb!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ryan just finished a canopy for my 150 gallon and it's perfect. Canopy turned out exactly like like I wanted with great detail. Ryan does great work at a really good price.

Thanks again Ryan.

[attachment=62762:name]