S1: B P W P F P W
S2: B P W F P P W
S3: B P P W F P W
S4: B P F P W P W
S5: P P W F B P W
S6: P P W B F P W
S7: P W P F P W B
S8: P W F P P W B

There was not enough in the book to solve the riddle, since size information wasn't available. So I added - 2 and 4 are not poison, which actually removes all but S7. I didn't realize that this would provide an answer so I added one more clue. 3 is poison. I worked from the text alone so I didn't know that some people had worked out all of the possible solutions!

Afk until later!

Nope, I would forfeit mine because I missed an important clue to define one answer and gave two possible. This one was a lot of fun though. And I pm'd as a question not as an answer.

Lol glad you guys had fun with it!

Nope you won. Let me know what you want or if you want pics of some or all of the options.

Edit; copy from previous page:
Your prize: Pick from - grape montipora, tricolor valida, frogspawn (about 2" head), blue candy cane, armor of god zoa (1 head), ora green birds nest, orange montipora digitata, hollywood stunner, hammerhead, pulsing xenia (silver stripe or pink),

I'm planning on it. I can bring it to you then.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
An electrical circuit has five parallel branches. Each branch has a 5 ohm resistor in it. What is the resistance of the circuit?

First correct answer gets the frag......same selections as earlier in the thread (pictures are in thread also).
Valida
Tyree true undata
Spongodes
hollywood stunner
photosynthetic gorgonian
fuzzy green shroom
Frankenberry
birdsnest
mille with baby blue tip

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think it is 5ohms as Rt or R total is the sum of all resistors (if the same) divided by the original resistor value. So you would take 25ohms/5ohms and get Rt=5ohms...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I will do the Hollywood Stunner. Great question by the way....

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got a couple polyps of what I think are Hallelujah Mountains or a couple polyps Twilight Pinks.

A what am I riddle:

A cloud was my mother,

the wind is my father,

my son is the cool stream,

and my daughter is the fruit of the land.

A rainbow is my bed,

the earth my final resting place,

and I'm the torment of man.

What am I?