DIY All-In-One tank

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh man that turned out AMAZING!!! Great job! Be curious to see what you end up deciding to do as far as the powerhead placement goes.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Great looking little build, I really like this set up!!

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
You're doing an awesome job. Looks great. We enjoued seeing your tanks the other day. Thanks for the skimmer. We're enjoying it.

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump for some pictures since I just got back from my scuba diving class and cant make the meeting.

I'm actually moving so foco on friday so who knows what the aquascape will look like in about a week and a half! Just some phone pictures but pretty decent. :D

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Awesome. Really coming along nicely

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
SkyDiv3r17;320700 said:
Thanks guys! It's a Taotronics 120w. I like it!
Have you had good luck growing all typed of corals with that light? I'm looking for a light for my frag tank and the price point on those lights isn't bad.

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Umm yeah I'm pretty sure it'll grow anything. I don't see that much growth on the harder corals though because I don't dose much. But on everything standard, they grow nicely.

Found my diy skimmer from over a year back xD.

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
The tank looks great!

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So it's been a little over a month since I moved the tank an hour north to foco. I ended up losing some corals due to me not having time to pick them from the sand bed (my turbo snail would knock them down and my diamond goby would bury it.)
However everything is doing fine now.

I sleep 3ft left of the tank so the fuge light (10w from Seth) gets pretty annoying when I'm trying to sleep. So I bought some polycarbonate and placed it between the tank frame to block out some light! Its dark but I can still see through it :).

Before

After