DIY All-In-One tank

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Wow this really turned out to be a great build!! Who knew an 40 breeder AIO could look so awesome! ! Great job I looks great!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's looks really great! Loved the pictures of the build. Any tips/thoughts on ur build to pass on?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SkyDiv3r17;309480 said:
Woot! I think instead of skinning it, I'm gong to stitch some black material over it. ]
What did u end up using?

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks guys :)

Miah2bzy;326228 said:
That's looks really great! Loved the pictures of the build. Any tips/thoughts on ur build to pass on?
So I still haven't skinned it. I'm the only one that really looks at my tank so I'm just trying to save money.

And tips! I will add a list in about 15 minutes to the first post :).

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I'm thinking of selling this :(. My room is the only place for this tank in my apartment and I'm really getting a need to put a desk in my room to do school work on. But I dont think I can fit a tank and this desk comfortably.. Ughhhh this is my baby!! The dilemma..

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
There must be some way you could manage to keep it. You worked so hard building it. Who needs a desk anyway. I vote for keeping the tank!

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey everyone. Still have this tank! But I'm really thinking about selling it and getting something like a 10 gallon. I just dont have the time any more to do water changes like I should. I've been doing 15g wc's every month or so. Which I can tell has been taking a toll on the tank. But I need to get something smaller and easier to take care of at this moment in my life. Some tank that I can take apart and move often. This 40b is heavy lol.

So yeah, this tank is for sale. I'll get good pictures tomorrow and put up details of everything. In the mean time here are some cool shots for some eye candy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to hear you're parting with this labor of love. You did a really great job and I'd be lying if I didn't say that I wasn't even remotely interested! Lol

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I think anything smaller then this will actually be more work then this one ;)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ya man I think your DIY breeder setup is one of if not the best I have ever seen!!!! Sad to see it pass if that happens but on another note Ryan had the greatest 10g reef in the country IMO.

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey thanks guys! I understand it'll be harder but it comes down to needing a desk in my room, wanting another project, and wanting to be able to transport my whole tank to a buddies when I leave for while... getting ready to post a for sale thread!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
BOO!

I totally get it, but dang! I like this tank a lot. Hate to see it torn down. Can't you just put a fold up desk attached to the stand, and use the tank as your desk lamp?