Fall DBTC and MASC Meeting

It's mounted sideways and its base is mostly in a shady spot with the colorful parts you see being in white light. It's all colorful but my phone can't resolve the really blue light. Yeah WD!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I will have slimer, hawkins echinata, lokani, tyree raspberry lemonaid, sunset milli, flame thrower chalice and possibly a couple others

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I cut a few frags last night, some of the goodies include: JF Firecracker, Tyree Purple Dragon Eyes, RMF Biohazard, JF Slowburn, Red Hornets, Pink Zippers, and more. To everyone new feel free to bring whatever really it is nice to have a large variety of stuff so there is something for everyone.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Bring the hotness and beers :)

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Smiley;n677430 said:
I cannot believe I will actually be able to attend.......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
:crazycrazy:

Bdk1786

Butterfly Fish
Some things I plan on bringing out. Not the hottest out there, but adding to the variety. Will also have a huge chunk of your run of the mill birdsnest to throw in too. Need to clear room for some new pretties from Battle Corals coming in Friday :D
*Pic taken and grown under T5 + ReffBrite*

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I will also be coming with a TON of hollywood stunner, this will be free to anyone who wants a piece.

One catch, im only bringing one small bucket with all the stunner (sorry guys, i dont have enough bags or pee cups to break this up), if you want a piece your gonna have to bring your own container with water.

AGAIN, IF YOU WANT A PIECE YOULL NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN CONTAINER AND WATER.

Sounds weird I know, but it is what it is. Stunner is hardy and so long your water perimeters are stable the quick transfer will not hurt it.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Nothing special from this guy just GSP big and small and a couple of hammers.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Dont forget, this is today! See you all there.

Fun times! How long would all these be good floating in tank? I would think over night but we have to go back to the hospital for grandpa at 8 am and after the family emotions end it might be 2pm before I can dip and what not. I'm going to start now anyway with the sps but might pass out. Whom ever put in the greg hiller ad peice, good work!