Fantasy Football 2013

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ok just toned down defenses a bunch and also slightly nerfed QBs. As to the defensive players out of the people who don't want them who has been in a league with them before? I know personally it made watching defense a bit more interesting but like I said I would be willing to drop them. Reducing them number is also another option we moved up to 5 last year from 4 though if you get to few there are too many good players available. Dropped the CB position already bringing us back to 4 I think next would be the DE if people want to get rid of another

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The players list is up to date, one spot left!! I really liked defensive players, but I think 3 would be ok, instead of 5. I also have indicated who has paid.
Scott, my wife's email is: Ashleybrenckle@yahoo.com

My Paypal mobile # is 3033047863. Please send as a gift, and at the end of the season if you want to pay be coral instead I will refund your money once the winner gets their coral!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Trevor, Martin, and Derrick I need your email addresses they weren't saved on yahoo

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ok so here are the rules I am thinking of:
1.Entrance fee $20 players can substitute a frag worth $20 at the end of the season to get their $20 back in the event of a question of a frag value a poll will be added for members to vote if frag is valid for said fee
2. If a ten team league first place gets fee and 7 prizes, 2nd gets fee and 1 prize, if more than 12 people, third place gets fee back and remaining prizes are distributed between 1st and 2nd
3. more rules to be added as needed to this post

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
PM'd you my email.

I am good with the $20 upfront....Since I am going to win again this year, its not a big deal =).

I am also cool with 3 IDP players. The reason I dont like the IDP is I think it creates too much of a random spread. It seemed like a lot of the upsets last year were because the IDP players were projected to get like 15 points total and ended up getting 40+

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Out of the IDP the two D and the one DB positions are much more consistent the CB and the DE positions tend to be all over the place also Jack is holding all our money this year

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
My yahoo fantasy email is trevor_kriz@yahoo.com - My paypal that will come through is going to be krizhealth@gmail.com

I think 3 IDP positions specifically two D and one DB is just fine. Technically the D position is a "Flex position" so you can play any defensive fantasy player you want in those two slots which I think is cool. If you dialed down the team defense points and limited the defensive position players to 3 like you mentioned then I'm assuming everyone should be happy! I agree, IDP makes things just that more interesting!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;258471 said:
Trevor, Martin, and Derrick I need your email addresses they weren't saved on yahoo
Do you need my Yahoo email or the one I used everyday?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Unfortunately kio707 is out. We're at 10 now, so we have a good league, but we can fit up to 4 more if anyone else wants to play!!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ok so where do we stand, who still needs to pay, anyone else, how about the draft date? Let me know.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
kchristensen8064;260336 said:
I'm going to send my money via PayPal tonight.
There should be a countdown till draft deal on the league tab in yahoo.
We need to vote on when we want to draft. I can't draft on any weeknight, I work. I say Sunday evening.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Paypal sent. I'm avail any time for the draft, suggest we set it ASAP, so I can firm up my other leagues as well.