Hello MASC!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gearing up for third season this yr! Coaching soccer put a hold on my
Season! Always looking for more people that want to go! If anyone's interested lmk

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Me too Martin. We'll have to talk sometime. We almost had them last weekend. Hoping for better on this last weekend of Archery.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Smiley;192135 said:
You mean they don't just stand there like cows?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
Yes yes they do if your in Estes Park on the golf course they just stand there and look at you! No joke!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;192138 said:
Yes yes they do if your in Estes Park on the golf course they just stand there and look at you! No joke!

I was up there last sat and was 20 yrs form a 6x6 that would look good hanging on my wall!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am getting one this year even if I have to walk 20 miles a day. Going 4 rifle if anyone wants to go Nov12-18

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the club. Man this is a great thread, pizza, hot chicks, corals, guns and of course beeeeeer :)

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
JNG;192147 said:
Welcome to the club. Man this is a great thread, pizza, hot chicks, corals, guns and of course beeeeeer :)
Amen brother! A++

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well then......guess ill tell my wife to buy me a truck then....is it Ford, dodge, or gm country? Or do I need an American made?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
American made...like Nissan or Honda? I'm more of a Chevy guy, but there's plenty of other trucks.

Guns, Jensens in Loveland. They tend to not carry as many hunting rifles, but plenty of other stuff :)

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Toyotas.... made the #1 spot for most american made.

as for guns, i loved the toys i had in the military so ill probably seek out a 7.62 of some such...

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fat tire FOCO beer is gooood. Always wanted to go up there and see the brewery. I know that Coors in Denver gives you a free beer and takes you on a tour around the factory. Pretty neat.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
The Budweiser plant is in north foco, also a few micro brews are nearby (in town).

What branch were you in? MOS?

Also, there is that shop that has a TV show, American Gunsmoke or something like that. Jensen will have lots of toys, they even help you get a class 3 license if you want to go that route