Liquidation Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey all, saw this on Craigslist and I have to say it somewhat struck a nerve. I dont think Cindy has this stuff posted on craigslist (could be wrong) so Im making an assumption by thinking someone here posted this on Craigslist. If so, and if you are a MASC member Id like to let you know its complete BS to post something like this on Craigslist, completley demoralizing, considering you know damn good and well what Cindy's situation is. Everyone should dip there corals, regardless of who or where they come from, this is just someone being a complete *******. I persoanlly think it would have been better to just post here as a friendly heads up as apposed to a completley assanine post on Craigslist basically talking **** behind someones back. Im sorry, but this type of crap does not sit well with me!

http://denver.craigslist.org/for/3377805352.html

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
You're right- I didn't post them on craigslist, only here. I trusted the people in this group. And the Mike (in Aurora) that posted this is someone that Nate and I had bought from many times. He certainly could have contacted me personally to let me know this, or put something on the thread instead of posting on craigslist behind my back. I don't have a microscope, and I don't think I'd recognize a zoanthid spider if one bit me, so I can't even verify that what he's saying is the truth. Either he and Nate are friends, and this is something he's doing to retaliate, or he is trying to denigrate what I'm selling so he doesn't lose business. I know several of you are coral farmers, and while I know what I'm doing is not helpful to your businesses, I'm just trying to do the best thing I know to do in a bad situation. I would never do anything intentionally hurtful to any of you.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Calm down Matt. There was a guy on this morning, Nate was how name, claiming that there were all kinds of bugs on the corals and that they would destroy any tank they went in. Also another guy, his friend I believe, was on here bad mouthing Cindy. I cut them off on chat pretty quick and deleted the chats. I told them to send her a PM if they had a problem.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hmmm, wonder which "Mike" in Aurora it is. Im in the mood to call someone out, HAPPY HALOWEEN!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Nobody has messaged me with any kind of problem with the corals, and nobody named Nate has bought any from me. Obviously, at least to me, it's retaliation via slander.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
People should dip there corals no matter what!..ITS BS... They could've contacted Cindy to let her know that there were parasites instead of screwing up business. ALWAYS DIP CORALS. I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I can tell everyone on the forum this, i personally gt corals from Cindy, dipped them and saw nothing pesy wise.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;201498 said:
I can tell everyone on the forum this, i personally gt corals from Cindy, dipped them and saw nothing pesy wise.
That's a huge relief to me. I was beginning to think I should shut down the whole liquidation right now, rather than risk distributing something that might cause big problems for you guys. This really upset me, because you guys have been nothing but helpful to me, and I didn't ever want to cause a problem.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;201498 said:
Thanks for letting everyone know chief!

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cindy, I'm sorry that Nate is coming after you like this. I flagged the earlier post, hopefully it'll get taken down before you have a chance to complete the liquidation and people are scared off.
On the bright side, now people know you have coral for sale and your general location....no such thing as bad advertising.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;201503 said:
Cindy, I'm sorry that Nate is coming after you like this. I flagged the earlier post, hopefully it'll get taken down before you have a chance to complete the liquidation and people are scared off.
On the bright side, now people know you have coral for sale and your general location....no such thing as bad advertising.
Thank you.

joeMASC

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zoanthid spiders are pretty rare because it takes a pair to mate. They don't reproduce asexually. Sounds like some sour grapes.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey Cindy, have any bio balls in all that stuff your trying to get rid of?

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Bioballs? Ummm... I'll have to go into the closet area tomorrow and see. Are those the little white balls that look like they came out of a beanbag?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
No. Usually blue, plastic, the size of golf balls, they go in the sump. Some are black as well.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;201515 said:
No. Usually blue, plastic, the size of golf balls, they go in the sump. Some are black as well.
Oh yeah. I know those. Let me look for them tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.