Liquidation Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
CindyL;201516 said:
Oh yeah. I know those. Let me look for them tomorrow.
Thanks Cindy, let me know

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
My corals from Cindy are doing very well and opened right away. I did a freshwater
dip and I always examine between each polyp carefully often for all my zoas. Hers
were exceptional and bright..love them!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
2sweet;201578 said:
My corals from Cindy are doing very well and opened right away. I did a freshwater
dip and I always examine between each polyp carefully often for all my zoas. Hers
were exceptional and bright..love them!
Excellent! Thanks for keeping me posted.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
With recent events, I have decided to dip everyone's coral before they take it home. I have both Coral RX and Seachem Reef Dip, a spare pump, and small buckets for each standing by. As you choose your corals, I'll put them in the first dip bucket. Once 10 min has gone by, I'll move everything to the 2nd bucket. After another 10 min, I'll rinse them and bag them for you. If someone else has a better system, please let me know, and I'll use that system instead. I don't want anyone to take these corals home and infest their tank with anything bad.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
TurboFish;201610 said:
hey Cindy I was just wondering if you have anytime to meet tomorrow?
Tomorrow isn't great, because the guys will be loading out the 150gal tank during the day, and I want to give them free run of the fish room while they're here. It's gonna be a pretty big job. Then I'm meeting a friend for dinner. I should be around all weekend, tho...

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Cindy, any dry live rock laying around? Big chunks, not rubble. no worries on the bio balls.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;201616 said:
Cindy, any dry live rock laying around? Big chunks, not rubble. no worries on the bio balls.
There are some dry skeleton pieces (fun showpieces) that are larger, but nothing that's real rock that's dry. It all went in the tanks or fuges. There's LOTS of rock in those.

Isn't rock dead if it's dry? I thought live rock had to be in use in a tank/wet in order to keep the bacteria alive...

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
TurboFish;201631 said:
if your available tomorrow for some reason let me know.I'm up on boulder.
There's no shortage of corals to choose from, unless someone suddenly decides to take the entire large flat off my hands, and all the corals in it.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;201600 said:
4 big tubs of spare stuff, and no bioballs. Sorry!
None of the vendors do this so your already up on the competition. They do dip before they go in their system though (not dogging the vendors so don't take this the wrong way).

Status
Not open for further replies.