Status
Not open for further replies.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;201658 said:
Meat eating amphipods....classic!

Great job on dumping him Cindy, seems like you dodged a bullet
I hope I did dodge a bullet. It's mind boggling that he's so fixated. What really scares me is his next step. This is funny (in the sense that it's so stupid and immature), but I don't think it's going to stop here.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did you change the locks on the house? And unplug the net module?

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;201662 said:
Did you change the locks on the house? And unplug the net module?
I changed the locks, had ADT install a security system, and deboy69 (Matt) changed the login info on the reefkeeper.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
asneiman;201668 said:
Cindy - if you have WiFi, you might want to change the SSI and password too. Let me know if you need help doing it.
Change the what? I'm not at all technologically advanced...

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Cindy, hope it's okay if I come over Saturday for my purchase. Have some things I'm working on.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Your wifi has a password. If he knows the password he can using your wifi. Change all your passwords if not done so already.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;201675 said:
Your wifi has a password. If he knows the password he can using your wifi. Change all your passwords if not done so already.
Is wifi the same as a wireless router?

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll help you when I get there tommo Cindy. Pretty straight forward if you kno what your doing.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
reefmaster719;201686 said:
I'll help you when I get there tommo Cindy. Pretty straight forward if you kno what your doing.
Thanks! I have NO clue about this stuff.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm not looking to make anyone mad, or start a big emo moment on the thread, but I do feel something needs to be said. I don't know the whole situation, who paid for what (and I don't want to), but it's obvious he had a lot of time and effort invested in this coral business (when you first logged on for help you didn't know the corals names, prices and very little about taking care of them). There is nobody on this site who wouldn't be upset if they found themselves in a similar situation, having to watch their tanks and corals sold off. I'm not siding with either party, just saying before we all decide that Nate is the root of all evil, and the angel of vengeance... just realize that it is never that simple in breakups, and that none of us really know. I'm not taking sides or judging, nor looking to know the whole story. In the end this is what it is, I'm still planning on buying corals, and I hope that I don't get "meat eating anthropoids" lol, ;) But I also agree with changing passwords and locks, hope for the best and prepare for the worst... people do dumb things over money and love.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoobieGoo

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi Cindy we bought some stuff from you before. Had the chihuahua who was giving you lots of love. :). We are interested in coming back up and looking around. We are in the Springs. Is there a way to get ahold of you to come up? Thanks!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
ReeferMatt;201713 said:
I'm not looking to make anyone mad, or start a big emo moment on the thread, but I do feel something needs to be said. I don't know the whole situation, who paid for what (and I don't want to), but it's obvious he had a lot of time and effort invested in this coral business (when you first logged on for help you didn't know the corals names, prices and very little about taking care of them). There is nobody on this site who wouldn't be upset if they found themselves in a similar situation, having to watch their tanks and corals sold off. I'm not siding with either party, just saying before we all decide that Nate is the root of all evil, and the angel of vengeance... just realize that it is never that simple in breakups, and that none of us really know. I'm not taking sides or judging, nor looking to know the whole story. In the end this is what it is, I'm still planning on buying corals, and I hope that I don't get "meat eating anthropoids" lol, ;) But I also agree with changing passwords and locks, hope for the best and prepare for the worst... people do dumb things over money and love.
I understand completely. Nobody really needs to know the whole story, which is why I didn't elaborate much on it. There are always two sides, and I know most of you don't know me and therefore have no reason to believe what I have said or to think that I have handled this situation fairly. That is entirely your call, and nothing I can say will change your minds. Actions speak louder than words. I hope that those who have come to buy from me and help me out feel that I have been honest with you. I don't pretend to know something if I don't, nor have I made up names on the spot for the various corals. I have said, "I don't know" more times in the last 2 weeks than I said in several months prior to that, because that is the correct answer. I have done my best to price things fairly, and am doing my best to address any concerns that you might have (i.e. dipping all the corals that people pick out before they get bagged). I have also not publicly humiliated anyone, nor have I defamed anyone's character/product, intimidated anyone, or retaliated in any way.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
GoobieGoo;201762 said:
Hi Cindy we bought some stuff from you before. Had the chihuahua who was giving you lots of love. :). We are interested in coming back up and looking around. We are in the Springs. Is there a way to get ahold of you to come up? Thanks!
I remember you guys!! I'll PM you with my number and we'll coordinate a time/date. You just have to promise to bring that fabulous pooch!

Reefkeeping is a dirty hobby just think of all the things you buy and readjust prices on so you dont get chewed on by your partner. Like oh honey look at my new reef keeper it was only 80 dollars. :p lol I wonder how many people used that one I call that embellishing for self preservation :p Now if your in a relationship/ business deal and you go shady with said business partner/ fiance bf or gf ....... your showing that person what you really mean to them. Picking sides is funner im goin team Cindy!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.