Liquidation Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahahahaha i can name one person probably sitting at home at this moment gluing pvc and mixing saltwater enjoy the night of no sleep and udder anticipation reef :)

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
NOT ME!... I moved the tank. I didn't have to set it up. The tank probably won't even be used. It's the 20 beautiful fish and tons of corals that matter.... Oh, and the 400 lbs of live purple rock that were in it :)

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh yeah... And Cindy. You should make a new thread called "CORAL FIRE SALE"... kinda ruined this thread with the chit chat lol. But props to you for getting 3000views in >2 wks

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;201891 said:
Flagged, lol never bought from you but somehow i doubt there would be numerous experienced reefers on masc that are happy if you had pests.... good luck

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Thank you.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Meat eating amphipods, CLASSIC! Ill have to remember that one. I wonder what they are feeding on to stay alive, considering theres nothing "meaty" in those frag tanks. You grillin up steaks for the little guys Cindy??

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;201903 said:
Meat eating amphipods, CLASSIC! Ill have to remember that one. I wonder what they are feeding on to stay alive, considering theres nothing "meaty" in those frag tanks. You grillin up steaks for the little guys Cindy??
of course! Filet mignon. Only the best food for my tanks... what's that funny look for? Don't corals and amphipods eat cow? Should I be serving up chicken instead?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Bacon, its all about bacon! Thats what I feed my meat eating amphipods!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;201907 said:
Bacon, its all about bacon! Thats what I feed my meat eating amphipods!
Bacon is WAY too salty. You can't put that in a tank. It'll jack up your salinity.

G

yea im thinking you should start a new thread with an updated list of whats left. Im sure a lot of it has been picked over by now.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ryan;201937 said:
yea im thinking you should start a new thread with an updated list of whats left. Im sure a lot of it has been picked over by now.
With prices would be great

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.