MACNA Goodies

robert.talarico

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Shaunv;324724 said:
Holy Acro! You just got like half of my wish list! Let me know when you're ready to sell some frags and/or do some trades!
Shouldn't be long they were all good sized frags that are encrusted and about to take off. Get ahold of me in a month. Pm me your whole wish listed I may have some that are ready now

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I added 4 more INSANE looking rock nems to my collection, courtesy of Aquamart :) Cherry picked first thing Friday morning :p

Also picked up a Vertex Omega 130 skimmer as well as an Australian Scott's Fairy wrasse from the guys at Fluid. That fish has been on my list since my wrasse addiction started ;)

TravelinGal

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got my first two acros -
Jason Fox Ultimate Blue Staghorn
Green Slimer
bunch of zoas (7 of them, I think...)
purple mushroom
2 superman mushroom (on one plug)
hammer coral
frogspawn coral
torch coral - really nice - 5 heads only $10!
I got my first Acans too - 3 of them - one redish orange, one green/purple, and one green
green birdsnest
pink sandollar montipora
Don't remember what else I got right now - I counted and I added 22 pieces so I'm certainly ahead of where I was even factoring in my losses from the 'heatwave'.

Aaron

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
The WWC WTF Acro is just Gonzos Tyree Raspberry Lemonade Acro re-named. Still a nice piece but was a bit disappointed when I found out as many of us already have the acro.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
chswkt;324749 said:
The WWC WTF Acro is just Gonzos Tyree Raspberry Lemonade Acro re-named. Still a nice piece but was a bit disappointed when I found out as many of us already have the acro.
I was waiting for someone to point this out. Slap the WWC label on it and it's 3x the price for the same coral. Still an amazing piece either way

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
robert.talarico;324720 said:
WWC did not have ANY red planet. After working for them all weekend I looked at every coral they had. Victor hooked me up will tons of awesome corals.

WWC Wtf Acro
WWC Kick em in the Ding Dang mille
WWC Grafted cap (red and green Monti)
Pearlberry
Pink Goniopora
Baby blue rainbow scan lord
PC rainbow
WWC Pink Ferrari Acros
Purple Granulosa
Candy Apple Scolymia
JF Fox Flame
And 5 more Acros I didn't know the name of.

From Jason Fox I grabbed
Tierra Del Fuego
UC original strawberry shortcake
Raspberry cheesecake
FF Red Stag
Barney Acros
Purps Acros
Champagne Acros
Chop Suey acro
And a rainbow acro that hasnt been named. Me and a guy in NJ are the only ones to get a frag so far.

From Gonzo I grabbed a pink tenius with yellow corallites.
I thought that was you, but I didn't say anything because I figured he brought his crew from out of town!!

Was only able to make it for the third day, but there were some deals to be had! Too bad the show came right before payday :/

Grabbed these sweet scolys for 125 and 150 each though!

Mccoc033

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol awesome. I'm glad they hooked you up. So far so good with mine

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My skimmer is still overflowing like crazy...I think I need to raise it up a bit since my water depth is 9" and that's at the high end of their recommendation.

The rock nems are still settling in a bit. 2 are open but the other 2 are still "fighting" for real estate on their rock...I placed them all together so they are bunched up and can't expand fully yet. I'll be sure to take pics once they all start expanding an opening up.