MACNA Goodies

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
In my search for true yellow SPS, I got a Hornet frag. This one might fill the bill.

Trio of Melanospilus might be my favorite from the show.

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The Chevron was $125, and he's eating like a pig. And the guy managing the livestock threw in a pair of snowflake clowns when we picked him up, so that was our best deal of the conference.

jda123, where'd you get the genicanthus angels? One of my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
SynDen;324466 said:
Ya they sold it pretty much the instant the conference opened for 1k, they had some $800 ones there and some $600 jelly bean chalices.. To rich for my blood, especially for a shroom. They were pretty but 1k is crazy talk
I will get a pic of it for you all :)

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Who got the other EA Pink Lemonade? This one is really growing on me with the super long radial corallites... this is nothing like other pink lemonade corals.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;324895 said:
Here is a hornet pic from RMF.
http://rockymountainfrags.com/shop/matt-v-hornet-wysiwyg/
I got this, a flame and a few others for really cheap on Sunday. I was hoping that some nice stuff would still be around.

I got the Gennys from the fish place in the back. They are eating pellets and flake - I am happy. This is my third current pair/trio along with my bellus and watanabei.
Cool coral for sure!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Looks like once I get my corals in my new place set up and running I have some trading to do. Nice pick ups everyone.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here is what I picked up:

Reef Raff Trident
Gold torch with teal tips
orange frogspawn
Hammer with purple base, orange tentacles, and teal tips
Red, orange, and black blasto
Green, orange, and yellow blasto

But overall, I think we are spoiled here in Colorado. The outside venders were wanting way too much for their corals.

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
ya, i talked to him 1 time about his stuff after that never bothered to go back.

I got,
Yellow frogspawn (octospawn)
Yellow hammer/frogspawn (looks like grape coral)
and 4 zoa's nothing fancy...

Had more on the list in my head but the fact the you had to be @ the last raffle messed me up. Had a few other things I wanted to swing by and get last minute.

sethsolomon;324912 said:
Lol yah. The funny fact is they are a wholesaler. And they think retailers sell them for that price?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah I picked up a breeding group of long spine cardinals (5 fish in total) for 40 bucks cash, I thought it was a steal of a deal! Last day cash was king for sure

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;324918 said:
Did any of you try an of these people on the last day with cash in hand? They were not as proud on Sunday.

With Carolina aquatics even on the last day they were wanting like $175 for acans that Gonzo sells for like $80. It must just be a completely different market out on the east coast.