Member Badges

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
jpc763;247400 said:
I have attended 2 events in the past couple of months (Reefed and May Meeting). Does that qualify for a badge?
Got you badged and your attendance logged. Thank you for your fellowship at the meetings and we look forward to seeing you at more to come. You will need to PM Jack the board member BlazinJack to make sure he gets you on the list for a members card as we will either have this available for you at REEF ED or we will make it right then and there at REEF ED.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
For all of those needing membership cards for REEF ED, we will either have them for you at the door or we will make them for you there on the spot.

J-don

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
I attended the meetings at AquaMart and Great White Aquatics. (On the AquaMart sheet I used my e-mail instead of my message board name as I hadn't registered on the boards yet).

Thanks!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are badges mailed by chance? I'd like to attend ReefEd, and noticed it has "Badged members" pricing. Or can we pickup there if we're on the list of badged members?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Haddonisreef;247405 said:
I need a base please reef stock and may meeting for me! Thanks c
J-don;248919 said:
I attended the meetings at AquaMart and Great White Aquatics. (On the AquaMart sheet I used my e-mail instead of my message board name as I hadn't registered on the boards yet).

Thanks!
Cherub;249455 said:
not sure how anal vendors are about these cards but mines been expired for a year. should i be requesting a new one?
Well try to get caught up on all of these in the upcoming week. If there is anyone that needs a badge and or card, please pm but remember we will have them at Reef Ed and if its not pre-made we will make it there for you on the spot.

hierba13

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm in need of badge and card, I did go to columbine, but forgot to sign in, I went to reefstock don't remember if there was a sign in, I also did Aquamart and great white. I should be under Hierba13, thanks for taking this on....

Aaron

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi, I was present at both Reefstock and last month's meeting at Great White, can I please have a member badge?

Thanks.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
chswkt;251793 said:
Hi, I was present at both Reefstock and last month's meeting at Great White, can I please have a member badge?

Thanks.
Thank you for your fellowship and attendance at the meetings. I have you badged and will have a membership card for you at Reef Ed.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Member Badges

Give us a bit to get our database updated after reef stock as we had a lot of people sign in as you would prob guess. As we get the database updated we will be badging new members and getting a members card list going.

Also we will have new board members online after the 1st and we will have someone again in charge of memberships. We will be hoping to have everyone updated and badged accordingly by the evening of July 7th.

Sorry for the potential delay and thank you for your patience. In the mean time if anyone has any questions please feel free to email myself or any of the other board members.

Krusty

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Badge and card me plz and Super size my fries. Attended Reef Ed and Paid the membership fee. =D I won the snow flake clowns and want everyone to know that they are doing well.. the wife named the pair. "Snow & Frosty".

Ttt I need to know where who we can pick cards up from so I can get our discount prices this weekend from our vendors

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
dakota1972;254237 said:
Ttt I need to know where who we can pick cards up from so I can get our discount prices this weekend from our vendors
Chris sorry for the oversight of your post. We do have your card ready and we had it at Reef Ed for you, however if you are attending the meeting this weekend your card will be there too. If you cant make it PM me and well figure out a way to get it to you short of picking it up at a meeting.

Krusty;257909 said:
When will the cards be mailed?
Matthew, our general operations for members cards for discounts at Sponsors' Shops is that they will be available for pick up at meetings and events. However I see that you are down in the springs so, obviously meetings 2 hours north wont understandably happen that often I'm sure. PM me and well get you taken care of as soon as we can.