Member Badges

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey just want to let everyone know how things will be working with membership badges/cards since I'm taking care of these now.

• If you donate for membership, please notify me via PM so that I can confirm payment and get you badged and make your card
  • If you attend your 2nd meeting and have signed in appropriately on the attendance sheets, I will confirm attendance and get you badged and have a card made
  • Everyone's cards will be made and badges assigned on a monthly basis. If you've attended your 2nd meeting, I will have you badged and a card ready prior to the next meeting. Might take me a week to get them done, or it might take the duration of the month...but it will get done. If you donate for membership and I've already made cards and taken care of badges for that month, I will do my best to get you taken care of ASAP, but I can't promise anything on short notice prior to a meeting.

Any questions, feel free to PM me. I haven't done a round of badges following the BBQ, so don't panic if you haven't received yours yet. :)

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;263971 said:
Good luck man!!
Lol thanks. Lucky for me, my job has be keeping track of about 50 different sites running oncology trials...spreadsheets and staying organized are kind of my thing. ;)

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;263977 said:
How many members do we actually have?
I'll try to get a count...might be a ballpark figure though since I think my list only has people that registered this year.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks everyone for your patience; you should all be badged appropriately and I just made a round of membership cards...everyone that PMd or posted up should be good.

If you still need a badge, let me know. If anybody recently paid dues and doesn't see a membership badge, I probably just sent you an email to confirm the screen name associated with your PayPal account...please provide that info so I can get our membership caught up.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;263964 said:
Hey just want to let everyone know how things will be working with membership badges/cards since I'm taking care of these now.

• If you donate for membership, please notify me via PM so that I can confirm payment and get you badged and make your card
  • If you attend your 2nd meeting and have signed in appropriately on the attendance sheets, I will confirm attendance and get you badged and have a card made
  • Everyone's cards will be made and badges assigned on a monthly basis. If you've attended your 2nd meeting, I will have you badged and a card ready prior to the next meeting. Might take me a week to get them done, or it might take the duration of the month...but it will get done. If you donate for membership and I've already made cards and taken care of badges for that month, I will do my best to get you taken care of ASAP, but I can't promise anything on short notice prior to a meeting.
Bump.

I've had a few people tell me their cards have expired. If you need a new card and have attending 2 meetings in the past year or donated, please PM me.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
mathewkofalk;272104 said:
just paid by pay pal for one year membership
Mccoc033;272231 said:
I used pay pal for a membership last night
Got you both badged and will hopefully have a card for you here at the next meeting at Aquatic Art. Thank for your donations, we thank you for your support!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Nmertz1;272245 said:
I went to both meetings.. The one up north and then the one at mike and Cindy's a few weeks back.. Just a heads up! Thank you!
Thanks for the heads up Nick, well get your sign ins verified and logged into the tracker and get you badged up asap!! Thank you for the support and fellowship at the meetings!

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think you are already aware, but I thought I would post a heads up anyway.

I attended the Oct meeting at AA and the Nov meeting at MBC. I should be signed in on both sheets. Thanks.

Rick

I finally gave in and paid for a membership - any way to have my card mailed to me instead of waiting for the next meeting? Thanks!!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good_GReef;282032 said:
I finally gave in and paid for a membership - any way to have my card mailed to me instead of waiting for the next meeting? Thanks!!
I think you'd get it faster if you hung out with us at the awesome meeting that's only 2 days away! ;)

But yes, I can mail your card. We're working on getting that process together now...but I unfortunately have a fairly large stack of membership cards to sort through and get sent out so that may not be the quickest option. Drop me a PM and we can figure out a way to get your card to you in a reasonable amount of time; I planned on getting everyone's cards mailed out over my Christmas break, and that's a few weeks away still.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
General update for everyone:

I'll be working on getting the attendance updated and issuing memberships prior to this Saturday's meeting. I appreciate everyone's patience as I get caught up...with only 2 weeks between meetings, and last weekend being a holiday, I've been a bit pressed for time.

If you are going to the meeting this weekend, and need to pick up a card, please look for me so that I can get these out of my possession...it'd make things much easier if I can avoid mailing out 20+ cards. Unfortunately I can't match everyone's name with their face just yet...so just look for the guy with dreadlocs down his back, I think I'm easy to spot. :p

For those of you that are going, and it will be your 2nd meeting for the year, I plan on bringing my laptop and some blank cards so that I can get everyone updated right there and issue cards on the spot! That being said...please be respectful of our vendors' policies regarding discounts at the frag swap. Being that they are transporting livestock and offering discounted prices for our club's event...additional discounts may not apply. I just want to get everyone's cards issued since they've been piling up quite a bit.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I need a new card as well mine is also expired by a few years