Singles hahaha

Because there was so much joking about it (mostly by me) on a previous newbie post entitled "putting names and faces together", I thought it was a good Idea to start a thread for those reefers and "reefettes" that are single... What better place is there than chemistry? Just post your name, age, your particular interests in the reefing/marine hobby and a little bit about yourself (KEEPING IT G RATED OF COURSE) AND A PICTURE!!! Lets see who will be courageous enough to post first :devilish:

Last edited by a moderator:

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My name is Josh Harding. I'm 21 years old and I keep frags to grow out in my 50 gallon frag tank.
Single lol

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Someone else HAS to jump in here lol. I don't wanna be the only name on the list lmao.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
ohboy... LOL. Lookout for Reefmaster, younger reeferettes. He'll talk you into giving stuff away all kinds of stuff! JK!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
If you think 30 is old, try being 40. LOL. I don't know that I'd go back to 20 again, however...

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;205753 said:
alright cindy are you single? you gotta tell us about yourself :)
LOL. Yes, I'm single. Recently broken engagement with a side of ugliness. Cops had to get involved, and there's a criminal trial pending, so I can't discuss it much. So... needless to say... I'm not exactly a great catch at the moment. I know we all have a certain amount of baggage, but I'm pretty sure nobody wants to deal with the oversized bag that I'm currently dragging around. LOL I'm just enjoying the hilarity of this thread.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ha ha let's start a dating website... OK

Name: reefmatches.com

Slogan: its the reefs match for you!!!

Bahahahah..

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hiiiiiiii... my name is Virgil and like long walks on the beach, cuddling, guns and rock crawling... hahaha jk I don't like guns or rocks. I'm recently divorced, 36 and uber hawt...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Haha hello derek! and cindy a baby is baggage too :) don't feel bad....A reef/marine fish addiction is kind of baggage too...
ALMOST FORGOT!! POST PICTURES TOO!!!!

Well c'mon this forum was just asking for it. I mean a chemistry section?! "there's plenty of fish in the sea" The amount of puns there could be is endless!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;205770 said:
Well c'mon this forum was just asking for it. I mean a chemistry section?! "there's plenty of fish in the sea" The amount of puns there could be is endless!
Instead of swapping spit, new reef couples swap frags.
And don't even get me started on cleanup crews and crabs...