Singles hahaha

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can see it now, ill change the water, no I will. No i want to. Fine ill test. No I will. No I don't want that there. Lol not gonna be good ha

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;205822 said:
I can see it now, ill change the water, no I will. No i want to. Fine ill test. No I will. No I don't want that there. Lol not gonna be good ha
Haha. Saturday night live?!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
We may need to make this a private thread you two are getting a little out if hand lol. Yea my wife isn't to happy with me right now. Told her I was setting up a third tank (frag tank).

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Everyone NEEDS a frag tank babe...... but babe PLEASE!! Did it go something like that?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

09bumblebee;205832 said:
We may need to make this a private thread you two are getting a little out if hand lol. Yea my wife isn't to happy with me right now. Told her I was setting up a third tank (frag tank).
haha sorry and you tell your wife shes damn lucky to have a man who likes living things, my ex would try to swerve to hit animals crossing the road and turned it into a game where he would get points for how many animals he hit and how big they were.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
You must not have done it right. You gotta show her a huge frag tank first, make her think you're gonna get it, and THEN you show her the real one that's a lot smaller and she'll be so relieved that she approves of it before she realizes what she's saying.

CindyL;205837 said:
You must not have done it right. You gotta show her a huge frag tank first, make her think you're gonna get it, and THEN you show her the real one that's a lot smaller and she'll be so relieved that she approves of it before she realizes what she's saying.
shhhhh cindy!!! don't tell them how to fool us!!! Even if it is for something cool, he could figure out that that applies to other things and use it against us!!! ...oops... Damnit!!!!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;205837 said:
Haha I'd be divorced if I told her I was buying your frag tank Cindy. She's all for the hobby but she's like really a third one?

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;205835 said:
Everyone NEEDS a frag tank babe...... but babe PLEASE!! Did it go something like that?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
Exactly, even bribed her with well I can have room in the tank for those really nice pink goni's you like. Eyes light up OH well ok lmao

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;205840 said:
shhhhh cindy!!! don't tell them how to fool us!!! Even if it is for something cool, he could figure out that that applies to other things and use it against us!!! ...oops... Damnit!!!!
OOPS! Sorry! I just betrayed all of womankind, didn't I?

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;205841 said:
Haha I'd be divorced if I told her I was buying your frag tank Cindy. She's all for the hobby but she's like really a third one?
It'd just be for a minute! You'd just be fooling her into thinking that you might be buying it. Then you step down to one that won't take the entire 2 car garage, and everybody's happy. :)

CindyL;205843 said:
OOPS! Sorry! I just betrayed all of womankind, didn't I?
Yes, yes you did. Its okay though I guess. You better be getting some kick-butt frags from that frag tank hes making for giving him that valuable information.