Singles hahaha

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;205768 said:
Haha hello derek! and cindy a baby is baggage too :) don't feel bad....A reef/marine fish addiction is kind of baggage too...
ALMOST FORGOT!! POST PICTURES TOO!!!!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;205782 said:
hey!! My picture's legit you cheater. Maybe you guys would be more appealing to us ladies if you showed us pictures of your tanks instead lol
Where is your pic... lies lol. And yep I'm pretty sure the tank pic would go over better.

reefmaster719;205783 said:
Pic added. Is it to dark lol
Wish I could say its my tank behind me :p
Cant see your face too well but I speak on behalf of all the single (AND MARRIED) women on here when I say if that was your tank it would be an instant "WILL YOU MARRY ME?!" reply from us female reefers lol

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;205782 said:
hey!! My picture's legit you cheater. Maybe you guys would be more appealing to us ladies if you showed us pictures of your tanks instead lol
Ahhh lol... found it

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;205802 said:
Haha I love Halloween

I bet you do.
It takes a certain amount of guts and self esteem to walk out in public in lace underwear. I can guarantee that I will never reach deep inside and locate that kind of confidence. I think I'll be keeping my clothes on...

Dbarnes;205785 said:
Where is your pic... lies lol. And yep I'm pretty sure the tank pic would go over better.

Haha sooo Derek, I saw your your tank and FISHROOM! And I have to say.....Will you marry me lol

Why wouldn't it be all in the same place? I wanna go to tahiti those guys still have nice water for scuba diving. But then again Hawaii has ocean rider's seahorse farm.... Dammit stop pressuring me!!!!