The Dr. Has gone insane Re-build

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
about to pull the plug on the CAD Aquarium. Crappy lying customer service. I gave them till 6pm to give me a ship date. Actually chase did. They will not answer my calls. Chase VISA wants to credit my account back NOW. And they told them. I said give them till 5 pacific time. Still no reply bit we will start packing the tank once we order the supplies.... same thing for three weeks now.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That sucks!!!!
If it falls through completely call miracles in glass and speak with Derek. Best customer services ive experienced in any industry. My tank came in two weeks ahead of what i was originally quoted and was flawless!

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Darn sorry to hear that bro

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Remember the e mail from last week? Looks a lot like this, however, we have negative progress it would seem. Three weeks in a row of this.

Reefsavvy is really nice. The price is not so nice. And they are 6 months out! Hummm.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
That Cadlights was supposed to be well known/great? Was their CS classically this bad? I'd take most of the info and post it up on Reefcentral too. Teach them they can't be such ****s without getting bad rep out there.

Well assuming pics are the right tank if they send them. Next thing is to hope they don't *accidentally* cause some damage or otherwise have it show up w/ a problem.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;268052 said:

Remember the e mail from last week? Looks a lot like this, however, we have negative progress it would seem. Three weeks in a row of this.

Reefsavvy is really nice. The price is not so nice. And they are 6 months out! Hummm.
You know exactly what your thinking. Plus I do believe I heard the other day that you just need to get exactly what you want lol.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I thought they were doing that last week:

Now it takes a week to build a pallet?

I love their tanks, but will stand by the fact their customer service sucks ***.

They shipped me the wrong lights, and missing screws for my setup. :(

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

This is it. Shipping by Friday! They took CHASE to heart. 1st time I've wanted to compliment my credit card company. They really came thru.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Holy COW! Your credit card company lit a fire under their... ummm... yeah.
Incredible when Chase has better customer service than another company.