The Versatile Frag Plug Project.

spinycheek

Featured Sponsors
Featured Sponsor
Played around with a hinged coral clamp and got something I really like. It needs some adjustments to fit better and look less ugly, but the mechanism is very intuitive and useful.

spinycheek

Featured Sponsors
Featured Sponsor
I will be ending my retail sales soon and focusing on wholesale accounts only. So just for kicks and giggles, I'm offering them for less than I ever have.

spinycheek

Featured Sponsors
Featured Sponsor
Redid the SPS clip a little. You can see I had to cut it open because I screwed up and made the ring too small. The fixed version is on its way. I am looking for testers too. I know Lance and Fitz want one. Anyone else, just let me know.

spinycheek

Featured Sponsors
Featured Sponsor
The stick clip version....I lost count, but here is the latest one. It attaches more securely and has an open side rather than a complete ring making removing from the frag disc easier. With the ring, you had to slide it over the top of the frag which wasn't possible if there were too many branches. So I fixed that.

Anyways, here it is.

Previous version.

And the latest version:

spinycheek

Featured Sponsors
Featured Sponsor
TheRealChrisBrown;n547600 said:
Just curious, but if you have mold makers could you make a mold and use traditional ceramic.... in 2 parts, one base and one stem with screw on head?
I will be exploring this option in the next few days. I have an idea I want to try out, hopefully it will be a success.

spinycheek

Featured Sponsors
Featured Sponsor
Natural Plugs! Fired ceramic just like most plugs, but these have threads in the bottom for attaching and/or removing the post. Shout out to Dr.DiSilicate (aka Mike) for sharing some of his ceramics knowledge!