WW's sutpid awesome 60G nem cube

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
A couple of my newer nems. My orginal Sunburst still ****ed off about something. I hope it comes around. I got this Rainbow beauty with the stripes as a gift from Mike and Cindy awhile back. Thanks guys!

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome! Looks great as always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
ya that striped rainbow is awesome

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That tank is looking amazing Kris. So now you have the nano and this one, with the 200 still to come?

Sent from space.

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;305488 said:
That rank is looking amazing Kris. So now you have the nano and this one, with the 200 still to come?

Sent from space.
thanks, I tore down the nano about a year or so ago. Right now I just have the 60 going. Still working on the 200 sort of and at some point may be setting up a large frag tank.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Newest addition. I got lots and lots of asternias. Probably in the 4 digits now. they are everywhere like the plague but... don't appear to be hurting anything but some coraline as you can see from all the while spots. In any case I don't like my nice purple rocks to have freckles so I got this guy yesterday. Ive always wanted one but never felt I had the food source. I'm sure he will burn through them before long and then he will be re-homed to a friend until such time I need to call on him once more.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice! I had thousands in my 20 and tossed at least 100 in my current fuge. I can help you replenish :)

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im pretty amazed at how fast he seems to be consuming them already. I watched him this morning with my morning coffee for about an hour and he gobbled down at least two maybe three.

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
ThunderTwonk;307699 said:
Im pretty amazed at how fast he seems to be consuming them already. I watched him this morning with my morning coffee for about an hour and he gobbled down at least two maybe three.
I had the same issue with Asterina stars. Added a harliquen shrimp and within a minute of going in it was like the stars knew and there was a mass evacuations from the rocks by the stars, seriously like a wave of little white sea stars running for their lives.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You need way more nems to call this a nem cube. I see at least 10 more nems in your future. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Actually three sunbursts, two lemon drops, 1 rose, and 1 rainbow are already in my past. I lost some of the nems for some reason unknown and gave 1 lemon drop to a friend. At this point I only have the rainbow and the rbta left but they are doing really well. I'm not sure if I'll do any more nems I might but ive been thinking about just making this a mixed reef with mostly softies and a few lps.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow!! sorry about the Nem's. Tank is still looking great though. The harlequin is awesome, have you had to start supplemental starfish yet?

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
When you re home him let me know. I'll take him. Your tank looks amazing in person btw. I love all your shrooms. Very nice tank