WW's sutpid awesome 60G nem cube

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This wellso was pretty bleached out when I originally got it two months ago or so. Its starting to color up really nice. Its really hard to photograph for some reson but im hoping the colors continue to darken up.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here are a couple tops down of my zoa garden/brain. Nothing fancy mostly all really common stuff. Photos taken under 14k Pheonix. Wish I could get some actinics to turn out but they never do.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
TT's sutpid awesome 60G nem cube

Looks awesome!! I wish I could photos that look that good

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
clowninaround7474;333821 said:
Looks awesome!! I wish I could photos that look that good
Thanks, Its an underwater camera that has a reef mode so there is really no skill im putting into it. Its pretty much point and shoot.

JuanGutz;333822 said:
Holy crap I don't want to know how expensive that brain was. Looks amazing.
Crazy thing is I think I only paid like $40-50 for it. Bought it off a guy that was was in and out of the hobby in like a years time. So it was badly bleached when I got. Its been coloring up for many months. I almost got rid of it a few times when it was going from a pinkish white to turd brown. Im glad I kept it its one of my favorite pieces now.

FishTV;333823 said:
WOW!!!! Tank is looking great!! Are you happy with the light switch?
Well only part of the tank look good right now. I lost pretty much all my sps. First I lost all my monties to a nudi infestation which I believe I picked up at MACNA. Then I for some reason unknown to me all my Acros RTNed. So I'm just left with a huge basket ball sized RBTA some LPS, Softies and my zoas. I think I got some chemical warfare going on. Idk

pidge;333824 said:
Looks awesome Kris!
Thanks Ryan. How did the move go?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FishTV;333823 said:
WOW!!!! Tank is looking great!! Are you happy with the light switch?
Sorry Just realized I didnt answer your question. YES!!! I'm loving MH. I like pretty much everything about it aside from the excess heat.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Looks like something you would find in Willy Wonkas if he had corals! Pretty awesome.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet jeebus! Mine dosnt quite look as good as those though. I think it has the potential too. I have a hunch if I could move it to slightly lower light the colors would deepen a little more. Once the other tank is up and ready I'll probably move it over there.