WW's sutpid awesome 60G nem cube

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
J.guokas;313813 said:
When you re home him let me know. I'll take him. Your tank looks amazing in person btw. I love all your shrooms. Very nice tank
he may already be spoken for but you are next in line. Thanks!

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
TT's no longer nem tank now mixed reef cube

So Id say its pretty official this tank is much more of a mixed reef although I do plan on attempting to add another sunburst at some point. Ive added a few sps corals to the mix mostly a bunch of different montis with a cali tort and a birds nest. The sps have been in the tank around 2-3 weeks and are starting to encrust to the rocks they are on. the green digi definitely needs some tlc but I got it cheap. It should color up soon enough.

a few updated pics.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got a couple clams at Macna. Things are getting pretty crowded in this tank. Hooked up my dosers today now that I have added some sps and the clams of course.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fancy :) Glad you were able to pick up that controller...sorry we lost track of each other there, my phone was dead and I had some last minute shopping/running around to do.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FishTV;324849 said:
Nice clams, It still amazes me how much equipment you were able to fit in that stand.
I know its just stupid! Those dosing containers fit in there with maybe a sheet of paper's worth of space left to spare. I remember when the stand was being built I thought to myself "wow its going to be so nice to have so much more room under the tank" I for some reason even thought I was going to have room to spare. I even had delusions of getting my ATO tank in there too. :crazy:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Some sexy **** there! Those clam will out grow the spot pretty soon though i think.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;324854 said:
Fancy :) Glad you were able to pick up that controller...sorry we lost track of each other there, my phone was dead and I had some last minute shopping/running around to do.
Yeah I had to wait for that kessil lady to come back to their booth for about 40 min. By the time I finally got her to sell me one of the things it was almost 3:30 so after that I made the rounds to pick up my clam and other stuff then left.