WW's sutpid awesome 60G nem cube

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you turn your whites down any on the Radiant settings, or let it run in full auto mode?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;286536 said:
Do you turn your whites down any on the Radiant settings, or let it run in full auto mode?
I just let it run exactly as the program is set. I don't turn the whites down at all from what the program defaults to.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Stupid Clown Fish! I got all kinds of unoccupied anemone space in this tank and my fancy Ocellaris decides to host the Giant Palys I got from Gonzo. lol

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haha mine used to host in my torch which was right next to a nice bubble tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pic and it's really unique I think. Now i have to boot my clowns out of their nem. Jealous. Lol. Super awesome shot.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Time for an update. The tank has now been up for 7 weeks. I added a third nem yesterday (another sunburst) but so far hes hiding out in the rocks. Hopefully he will come out to play with the other very soon. A few pics camer out kind blurry and my turbo snails have been running over my zoas and ****ing them off.

Overall im very happy with the progress this tank has made in such a short time.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Looks Awesome man! Love the shroom rock there and those zoas will look amazing once the fill out that area

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here a few Pics of some of the stuff I got at Reefstock.

Super Bright yellow BTA with purple and green base from Josh. I tried and tried to capture the yellow this thing has but this was the best I could do with the light I had. This thing is just sick! Its exactly what I have been looking for since I started this tank. Its hiding now so Ill try again later.

I also got a sweet yellow Euphilia from Josh.

Lots of new florida Rics. My mushroom garden is starting to fill in nicley.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Looks really good and that nem is super tricking cool. Can't wait to see it filled out.