WW's sutpid awesome 60G nem cube

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I added 1 sunburst about about two week ago. When I got it it was the size of a half dollar and now its about the size of a baseball and doing very well. I feed it 1 full krill daily.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got a boat load of highend Zoas from and pink tip clovers from MBC as well. They are pretty much the only other things going in the tank (so I say for now) Still need to get pics of those.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was blown away at how nice this tank is Kris. Looks good! That sunburst has gotten bigger even since I saw it.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;285054 said:
Nice man what fish u adding? Also did u figure out tomorrow?
I have not figured out tomorrow yet hopefull I will have aplan by tonight and ill text you to see what works. Not sure on the complete fish list yet.

So far I have the chromis
a yellow tang (which will be moving to my 200 at some point)
and a starry blenny.

Ill eventually add a pair of fancy clowns when the nem is bigger. Still deciding on the rest of the gang. What recommendations do people have? Keep in mind I have not net on the top.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Been awhile since my last update. So far things are coming together the way I want them. Added several items just prior to the holidays. The are some Cell phone pics that came out pretty decent. Colors are not perfect in all of them but they are close.

Wow! You took some amazing shots. Colors are really popping! Love the starry blenny ones

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
By far one of my favorite tanks. Thanks again for the pump today

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Finally had time to get the RODI system for the ATO all set up. I'm using a SpectraPure UHE-100 with high and low limit switches, 1:1 rejection ratio, and autoflush. I found a nice little 20gal Rotomold container that doesn't take up too much space and was able to tuck it in between the studs to keep it out of the way since its in our laundry room which it already pretty cramped. I drilled a tiny hole through the baseboard into the basement behind the tank and just threaded the 1/4" tubing down through the wall to hook up to the 20gal container. The ATO pump is under the cabinet with the sump. I just need to tidy up all the hoses and electrical now.