Anyone want to trade sps for some zoas?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Anyone want to trade me some of your sps frags for some of my zoas? PM me and we can try to hash something out.

Just to name a few nicer zoas I have fragged already:

God of War
TDF Purple Orchids
Rastas
Prism Rainbows
Blue Agave
Darth Muals
Gobstoppers
Plasma Bursts

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I might have to start completely over with zoas. I don't have as much sps as Mr. Stick ^^ but I do have some. Let's talk.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone want to trade sps for some zoas?

I have a huge green stylo i need to frag, pink birds nest, green birds nest purple tip acro fire orange Digi, probably something else. Let me know if you want any of those.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am down to trade as well. I have a fast growing bonsai, a few misc. acros, green/yellow slimmer, and more to come once they grow out(Oregon Tort, Cali Tort, Starburst Monti, Red planet, ponape birdsnest, jedi mind trick)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thank you for the replies and offers everyone. Just an update essentially everything I have right now is being swept up by two people. If there is something I may have specifically and you have something you specifically want to trade pm me and Ill see if i can get another frag together.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some SPS I can frag you for free brotha. I can talk to you after work. Come by and pick stuff out