SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Hey all,
Was having trouble getting my apex to connect this morning, but appeared it might need a firmware update, which I havent done since I bought it like almost 2 years ago. Connected it to the router and everything, but the problem is that I forgot my dashboard login and I have never had a display unit.

So does anyone know a way to hard reset the apex back to factory without the display unit? Or does any who lives around the Denver area have an display unit I could borrow or plug into, to reset it?
Kind of in a rush too, when I pulled the apex the eb's all the outlets seemed to lose their programming and the tank went slightly haywire. Its stable for now but need to get it set back up asap.

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Apex help Need a hard reset or borrow someones display unit

It sounds like it isn't a network issue specifically or a problem with the firmware being out of date. My quess something went wrong with the apex causing it to lose network connection and messed up with network settings are you able to find the apex listed in the list on your router? It may have changed ip addresses

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Turns out it was the wireless adapter. The firmware on it had corrupted. When it corrupted it appeared as fusion had lost the token and wouldn't connect and somehow made my outlets go haywire. Once I got back into the dash and also was able to update the firmware on the adapter, everything corrected itself. Thanks Ben for letting me borrow the display unit. It got me back in and everything is back to normal :)