Clownfish harem

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Looks like I’m pulling the trigger. I’m breaking a lot of rules but hopefully is works. Getting 12 assorted percula. I need to catch the pair I currently have and put them in the smaller satellite tank. Pics in a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
ya catching the pair in the tank ....yikes... gl lol

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
So, I know I have some blame in the situation as I didn’t quarantine. And, the guy did refund me but... all the fish I got died one at a time. I’m pretty sure they had brooklinella, and infected my other clowns as well.

I can say that I wouldn’t recommend a certain vender that sells a lot of clown fish for cheep on Colorado reefers Facebook. I’m not goona blast him on Facebook or anything, as I have some fault in the situation, but buyer beware and QT fish from less trusted sources.

I can say that I have NEVER, QT’d in the past. And that past goes back a couple decades. I have always purchased strong, healthy fish and feed them well.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
That really sucks, I'm sorry this happened! I was really looking forward to seeing this experiment take off in hopes that I might do it on my next tank.

I think the seller deals in such high volume because he is offering fish so cheap. He probably has them less than a day or two, probably doesn't even know what Brooklynella is. Just churns out deals as fast as he can. I would think the issue is more with his end of the deal than with anything you did relating to the harem. It still sucks though, sorry!