Diamond in the Rough

Well added another tank into the mix. Got some good live rock from @Aaron and instead of throwing it into the stock tank to seed the rest of the rock went with a shallow style tank will be shrooms plates and nems excited for this one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Few more into the mix plus my green serpent star.....this was going to be temporary. But....... the boss lady actually likes it and said it is bad a$$..... so she said go for it. Now I am thinking my valentini puffer goes in here if i can catch the little jerk.....he has made a snack of my acros lately....

Couple update shots. Things are rolling good so far grab a couple nems tomorrow got the rose bubbles in and got a surprise tomorrow coming from a good buddy....pics to come tomorrow.

What led bars are those?

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
Believe it or not cheapos from amazon. 11.99 a piece all four with plugs was 54$ cheap brackets from Wal-Mart and smart switch for on and off.

LEDENET 12" 18LEDs 5050 Blue... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OP3P0XA?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Not bad for a quick cheap solution. So far all corals seem super happy. They also have some full spectrum bars for 14.99 or something. Waterproof and aluminum. 2 on from 9am-2pm 4 on from 2pm to 8pm then back to 2 from 8pm to 11pm. I got the 12in they have some 18s as well. Depending on how these go thinking of using em on a few other builds.

nice tanks... diggin ur shroom collection!
Thank you I appreciate it now if i could just get this 200g set up already.Idk shrooms are amazing lmao hahaha but seriously the coloring and variance is awesome. The three tanks all have things that grow amazing and some things that don't looking forward to the bigger tank thats for sure. Seen your around the Loveland area. Might have to link up got some things I don't mind doing a dbtc on if interested. Thanks for checking out the build.