• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wondering what people think if I put my AFS to feed into my tunze wavebox? With my canopy I don’t have a good way to feed so it drops into a feeding ring. In my head feeding into the wavebox would give the pellet a chance sink and then disperse it into the tank with the flow. Going to be getting a lid here at some point and hopefully be able to change the feeding ring problem but till thinking about the wavebox doing the work for me. Pellets are TDO-EP1 so 1.7mm in size. Doing the poll for fun, never done it.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Well don't know about feeding into the wavebox, but when I build your lid, I could potentially build a feed ring into it. I made my lid with hole that I could insert the feed tube into and my auto feed sits on it. My feed tube drops about 4 inches below the waterline so all the pellet gradually sink and don't get swept away to the overflow.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well don't know about feeding into the wavebox, but when I build your lid, I could potentially build a feed ring into it. I made my lid with hole that I could insert the feed tube into and my auto feed sits on it. My feed tube drops about 4 inches below the waterline so all the pellet gradually sink and don't get swept away to the overflow.
I’ll probably have you instal one but like the idea of the food being dispersed erratically into the tank. Just being blown in and taken with whatever current at the moment.

SUS

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have my auto feeder going into my wave box. Works awesome. Pellets get disbursed into water column and eaten before they have a change to go over the overflow.