Fragtoberfest Get Together!! Saturday October 15th - so mark the day!!

Fragtoberfest Get Together!! Saturday October 15th - so mark the day!!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes ...me and another

• not on ur life !

• Total voters
FRAGTOBERFEST GET TOGETHER!

Free Food! Free raffles! and Free Fun!! ;)

We are putting together a frag swap 'n chillin together event down south here and would like for any and all of you northerners to come!!!

When: Saturday, Oct 15th tarting time is tentively 1pm

Where: Candlewood Suites in North Springs about 1 mile off of I-25. The address is 6450 North Academy Boulevard Colorado Springs, CO 80918.

We will be providing entertainment/activities for the kids, there are two grills to keep the hot food rolling in and plenty of space for vendors! And Yes! you may bring alcohol. There is also a convenient smoking area for cigar enthusiasts. We will be receiving discounted room rates as well for any of you who need to crawl to a bed at the end of the night!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!! Vendors and basement fraggers n swappers alike!!

More details to follow!!!

If you would like to come have a tank or something set up to sell/trade from, Please PM bruby, wet paycheck, git_r_done2x, or myself so we can keep track of who is coming with what and if you are bringing water or if we are providing it etc etc. ;)

Vendors and Prizes TBA!!!

Follow the offical thread on SCMAS http://www.thescmas.com/forums/content.php?184-Fragtoberfest-official-thread

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoalander;110790 said:
I'll go if Trish doesn't.
IDK Maybe Ill be sick of hanging out with you after MACNA haha ;)

hurrafreak;110793 said:
Not exactly sure what that is all about lol, nor if it's serious lol.
He better be just joking!! I'll be sad :( (not to mention kick his butt!) lol

bruby;110796 said:
They are practically neighbors. Zoalander better come. We could use a frag pack donation. Lol
What you mean neighbors!?! He's at least two minutes away from me!! God!!!!! lmao

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Id bring beer and show up if it wasn't so far away :p

ChrisB;110827 said:
Id bring beer and show up if it wasn't so far away :p
Oh Com'on!!! One of the Springers ppl that came to Elite Reef actually lives about 20 mins SOUTH of the springs!!! lol It was well over a two may even 2.5 hr drive for him!! haha ;)

(just teasin - I hope you decide its a good day for a drive tho lol)

We are starting to get vendors to reply already along with member donations for the raffle! Reefkoi Corals is even throwning in a huge prize of an Evoluton LED light for our FREE Raffle!!! If that doesnt make the drive worth it, somethin's wrong! lol

Will be updating the first post as more get added on ;)

HEAR YE, HEAR YE!
We have officially booked the venue for the FRAGTOBERFEST on OCT 15th. It will be at the Candlewood Suites in North Springs about 1 mile off of I-25. The address is 6450 North Academy Boulevard Colorado Springs, CO 80918. We will be providing entertainment/activities for the kids, there are two grills to keep the hot food rolling in and plenty of space for vendors! And Yes! you may bring alcohol. There is also a convenient smoking area for cigar enthusiasts. We will be receiving discounted room rates as well for any of you who need to crawl to a bed at the end of the night!
Mark it on the calendar because you do not want to miss this one!
Feel free to contact Me, Bruby, Git-r-done2x, or Honoreetamore with any questions.