Fragtoberfest Get Together!! Saturday October 15th - so mark the day!!

Fragtoberfest Get Together!! Saturday October 15th - so mark the day!!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes ...me and another

• not on ur life !

• Total voters

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wet Paycheck;111116 said:
HEAR YE, HEAR YE!
We have officially booked the venue for the FRAGTOBERFEST on OCT 15th. It will be at the Candlewood Suites in North Springs about 1 mile off of I-25. The address is 6450 North Academy Boulevard Colorado Springs, CO 80918. We will be providing entertainment/activities for the kids, there are two grills to keep the hot food rolling in and plenty of space for vendors! And Yes! you may bring alcohol. There is also a convenient smoking area for cigar enthusiasts. We will be receiving discounted room rates as well for any of you who need to crawl to a bed at the end of the night!
Mark it on the calendar because you do not want to miss this one!
Feel free to contact Me, Bruby, Git-r-done2x, or Honoreetamore with any questions.
Bring my own booze and stogies!!! I'm there...

bruby

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
We found a much better venue for the event in the springs. It sonly about 10 minutes farther than monument would have been. We kept running into different road blocks in monument. Plus we are able to get a lot more for the money at this place. It is perfect!

120greefman

Man, sounds like the perfect romantic get away for me and my wife. Will have to see what the boss says.

Update!
The hotel was happy to offer a $30 discount toward rooms for the night of this event. A studio room is $59 and comes with one bed. The larger room is $69 and it has a fold out bed in addition to the normal bed. The rooms don't have to be booked until the 7th of OCT. Just make sure you tell them that you are with the convention that is booked for that date.

The normal prices are $89 and $99.

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Looks like it shaping up to be a good one! Either way my credit card isn't attached to the hotel yet so I say we get trashed and destroy the place royally, Koistyle, cart races, box of tide in the fountain out front, apple throwing contest, it will be epic

reefkoi;111319 said:
Looks like it shaping up to be a good one! Either way my credit card isn't attached to the hotel yet so I say we get trashed and destroy the place royally, Koistyle, cart races, box of tide in the fountain out front, apple throwing contest, it will be epic
LMAO, I'm sure that will guarantee us an invite to have it again at that location! Don't forget to blast the hallways with all the fire extinguishers and to slap the general manager in the face when she comes to tell us that its getting out of hand!.

so we are getting a lot of corporate donations for this event...hope we have enough people to give it all away! Just got over 30 items from Seachem today including their aquavitro line of products. Its a good thing im an honest person because Im tempted to keep half this stuff for myself. lol jk

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh yea pictures or its a lie

There will be vendors there to include reefkoi. Lots of corals for sale and I'm sure that some people that don't trade the frags they bring may be interested in good ole green backs.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

we got the Red Sea donations in today which includes a C-Skim 1800 and their full line of reef care products! Pacific East's donations will be here on wed and they are supposed to be some hot aussie acans.