Free plants, central Denver

larryl

Clown Fish
I need to thin out my planted tank and I usually just toss the extras, but figured I'd asked in case anybody wants them. I've got some extra Crypt retrospiralis, Crypt wendtii (bronze and green), and Java fern.

Full disclosure I have Malaysian trumpet snails, so no guarantees there won't be a hitchhiker (I happen to be one of the crowd that likes them).

Central Denver near City Park and the zoo. PM me if interested.

Thanks!
Larry

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I'll take some of the retrospiralis and will be at RS tomorrow and Sunday.

USMCVET

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take some wendtii and java fern. I'll will also be at RS tomorrow and Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

larryl

Clown Fish
MuralReef and USMCVET , I'll bring some tomorrow. I don't think I know which real-life people match your screen names :) so when you get there you can ask Jake or Rob Mouget or Cris Capp to point me out.

USMCVET

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
larryl;667415 said:
MuralReef and USMCVET , I'll bring some tomorrow. I don't think I know which real-life people match your screen names :) so when you get there you can ask Jake or Rob Mouget or Cris Capp to point me out.
720-633-1694 you can text or call me tomorrow during rs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
larryl;667415 said:
They all know me too! Well maybe not Jake. I'll be at the MASC table both days on and off too.