How was the Bulk Reef Supply group buy?

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pro's n con's i want to hear them all! Did you like the service, prices ect. Anything that you think should be changed?

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I ordered 5 items, phosban, carbon, etc... last Tuesday. Received today. Service was good, as normal. Can't remember what I paid before so I'm not sure what I saved, but anything is something. The whole process was easy. Would be interested again in 3-4 months. Thanks for setting it up.

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
All pros no cons, ordered late Friday should be here on wed.
Also received a coupon code for $5 off on day of order. Great prices,nice that it ships direct, and now get preferred pricing for the future.
Thanks again for putting this together. Will try to get in on next one for sure.

sent from my Evo using tapatalk

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool so far all good news:) On a side note, i think im going to start a standing brs group buy thread, the way it would work is its open until 10 people sign up. Weather its a week or a month when 10 ppl are signed up the GB will start the following tuesday. What do you think?

Everything went well.....the only issue which isn't really a big one.....I ordered some phyto and the bottle was open and it was half full.....I think maybe it just comes like that though....anyone happen to know?

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think i am going to set up another GB in the next week or 2.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd be in for a group buy. Need a test kit and possibly some salt. Thanks for setting this up.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This GB is already done and over(like 1 month ago) if there is enough interest i can do another one...

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Right. I was just saying that I'm in for the next one, whenever that is.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can start a new thread and as soon as we get 10 people we can start the GB.