I need help with a new tank set up

I just got a new tank and I need help to set it up i'd be willing to give live rock or live sand or both even a little cash I just can't do it myself let me know if anyone is interested thanks

When do you need the help

The tank is reef ready and I have no idea to hook it back up nor do I have the tools or knowledge so I would really appriciate the help I'm about 30 min away if anyone is interested please call me

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
tried to call you, went straight to voice mail, if you want help call me.
303-834-9618~Aaron

going to need the same...i bought a 58rr and will need help here in about a month or two. building the stand right now. Congrats on the new tank urbannation

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
JCantu31;33287 said:
going to need the same...i bought a 58rr and will need help here in about a month or two. building the stand right now. Congrats on the new tank urbannation
If you need help LMK~:D~

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
couple of the silicone seams were shot from a mag-float or a scraper over time, but we got it all cleaned up and re-sealed.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Really? How long have you had it? Do you have it set up?
The problems were the silicone seams were shot, so I replaced them, just test it outdoors to confirm it holds water.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've had it setup since june of last year. Leak tested before I filled with salt, let it sit for a week and no leaks. Some of the front seams look like if they have seen a blade a but too much though. Some seams look newer than others.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk