ID guide

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
To try and utilize this forum a little more, I am going to try something different. I would like to create a log of identifications that we as reefers can look to when we have questions regarding the species of an organism in our systems.

Each month I will start a new thread with a focus on a type of organism. we can all submit species as defined as we possible can, with pics, specs on reproduction, care, husbandry, etc.

The guide that you can cut and paste and then fill out your info will be as follows:

Species:
Comon Name(s):
Size:
Shape:
Color:
Aquarium Habitat:
Origins:
Food:
Method of Reproduction:
Experiences/Notes:

Photos:

Using this format, that we can all copy and paste, I think that we as a club can start something that is relatively uncommon in our hobby, and that is the detailed cataloging of some of the many familiar and unfamiliar critters that pop up in our home aquaria!

This is something that I have been wanting to do for some time now, and the definition categories are just some that popped into my head as of writing this, but if you have any suggestions for additions/removals, please feel free to post away in this thread and I will change them as needed!

Cheers~!
Jon