Looking to Buy Green BTA

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
It's been years since I had a green bubble tip anemone. I was wondering if anybody has one out there, ideally a little larger than the 2-3 inch ones I have seen around. Let me know location, how much you are wanting. Thanks

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I have a few I wouldnt mind getting rid of. Problem is they are attached to some very porous rock with their feet buried deep in the cracks and I can never get them to come off it

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya, I put the power pointed right at them for like 2 days and they didnt even budge :(

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Checking in on this. Any chance one of those nems is easier to get today? I’m looking for any nem in advance of getting some clowns
Havent managed to get one yet, although I will be tearing this tank down in the next few months, so will have some when I do that

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Shane Bade on FB is selling green BTAs for $25 a piece.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

Havent managed to get one yet, although I will be tearing this tank down in the next few months, so will have some when I do that
Will you give me a shout when it’s time for your tear down? I’d be happy to take some things off your hands at that time :)

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Will you give me a shout when it’s time for your tear down? I’d be happy to take some things off your hands at that time :)
Yep, sure can