Reef Stock 2019

Matt_Arian

For Stuffing!
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just bought my ticket. Anyone else going?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
MASC will be there with a booth near the front doors. Could use a 3-4 volunteers to man the booth if anyone interested.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
MASC will be there with a booth near the front doors. Could use a 3-4 volunteers to man the booth if anyone interested.
Wish I could help with that, looks like we may be providing water for the event which typically ends up being quiet the fiasco for us. You think it would be easy to drop off 2 vats and 600 gallons of water, not so much, lol.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya I can't imagine moving that much water would be easy. That's a lot of sloshing buckets lol

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I'll most likely be there both days. Already purchased tickets and it's 5 minutes from my house.

Matt_Arian

For Stuffing!
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can help for a few hours on Saturday, morning or afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ya I can't imagine moving that much water would be easy. That's a lot of sloshing buckets lol
Thats what big vans with 300 gallon vats and hammerhead pumps are for. We dont carry buckets, thats for the birds, haha.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Once again if anybody wants a presale ticket that comes with the poster pm me. Not looking for any money just dont want it to go to waste.

Sent from my SM-G892A using MASC mobile app
You goona be there on Saturday am? I’ll be at the table. I could trade ya a frag for it?

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado