T3i (body only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello gang!

I am upgrading my camera soon and wanted to sell my current camera body to apply toward the new camera, I am keeping the lenses. I was going to post on craigslist first but thought I would check with the club. Normal T3i with normal usage. I was very careful with this. never been dropped, kept in a case and never changed lenses outside. Still looks new and under 7k shots taken. Had it serviced and cleaned about a year ago so it could probably use it again, maybe not, the pics are superb. This is the camera I use to get the killer zoa shots I post on here.

Anyway PM if interested. I am at work so no pics of the camera but its a Canon T3i 18 megapixels of sexyness if you want to google it.
$400 on craigslist, $400 to non badged, $350 to badged members.

pics I took with the camera and a 100mm Canon macro

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome camera and great price. If I didn't already have mine I'd be all over it. What lenses do you use btw? Good luck with selling this.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Bump fpr a cool reefer who has taken amazing amazing pictures with this thing!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I have one of these and ya they are amazing cameras, wish I had a macro lens for it too though

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
a couple of more pics I took tonight with my walk around lens. Going on craigslist I guess since nobody here wants it :/

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pm me with your number so we can talk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ive never seen seduction look so amazing, wow!!! This thing takes incredible pictures! !!!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Almost double the megapixels of my camera lol...I'd be picking this up if I didn't already have several Nikkor lenses :)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
thanks guys :) not bad for not using a tripod or macro lol. i had to take 10 shaky handed shots to get 2 good ones :p

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
What Zoas are in the first pic w the red skirts, blue body, red mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.