Thinking about a SCUBA Diving Adventure???

Have you been thinking about your next SCUBA Diving Adventure??? As some of you that know me, know I taught SCUBA diving for about 30 years! I'm able to get SCUBA diving trips at discounted prices. Over the years I set-up SCUBA Trips for my customers, friend's and just to meet new friend's interested in Marine Life and SCUBA Diving. ANY ONE AND EVERYONE WELCOME!
View attachment 24024

COZUMEL

June 11 - 18, 2016
Diver Price:
$1225 • Non-Diver Price: $800
Per Person Double Occupancy
Single Supplement add: $355
$350 non-refundable deposit required to reserve your space.

*Family plans also available!
*Payments can be arranged if needed!

The Island of Cozumel is a place of legends. Once an island capital for the eastern Mayan empire, Cozumel’s
fame now lies in its diving, restaurants, and nightlife. The island is located just off the eastern tip of the Yucatan
peninsula in the Caribbean, and is blessed with a warm equatorial current which helps to support one of the
most dramatic coral reefs in the world. Crystalline blue waters, in concert with a shear wall that extends for
miles along the island’s western coast, combine to attract divers from around the globe.
Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican Hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated
across the main boulevard of Cozumel with comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabañas,
the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling.
If you are looking for sun, fun and great diving, there is no better place than Cozumel.

Package Includes:
* 7 Nights in a superior room at Casa del Mar
* 5 days of 2 tank morning boat diving with Cozumel
Marine World
*Welcome tank for shore dive on day of arrival
* All meals & unlimited domestic drinks (alcoholic and
non-alcoholic)
* Hotel taxes and service charges
* Bellman and maid fees

Package does not include:
* Roundtrip International air
* Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
* Marine Park Fee ($3pp/day)
* Dive crew gratuities
* Personal dive equipment
* Travel & Dive Insurance (Highly recommended)

Here is a link to the "HAPPY" crew we dive with in Cozumel! .............https://youtu.be/DSaYtvtK8F4

Any questions please PM me or call me at Stone Aquatics......303-526-9177 (Wed - Sat)
OR
Contact direct with Lisa @Dream Weaver Travel: 303 - 499 - 0942
Sponsored by STONE AQUATICS 303-526-9177