Votes: 1 6.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 18.8%

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

N1tew0lf1212

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
*I will do individual posts with each picture that has been submitted.

*To vote you must Submit a vote in poll for the numbered entry listed in the post.

*Please keep this thread for voting only. If commenting keep it to tagging individuals to vote.

*It is one vote per person.

*Voting will Last one Week.

*Voting will begin at midnight of January 21st(So technically 12am of Jan 22nd).

*If multiple votes are given from an individual they will be contacted for clarification. If they do not reply back or fix the vote then that individuals votes will be void.

*If there is an issue with the picture or quality please send me a private message to obtain an email address to send a quality image.

*Voting will close at midnight of January 28th (so technically it will be 12am on Jan 29th)

*Votes will be tallied and winner will be announced on January 29th at 5pm. After the announcement I would like the winner to disclose:
nutrient control, lights, mechanical filtration, size of tank, and what you would consider important to your outstanding success. Please give a description to the best of your ability on what got you in the hobby and information that you have learned since starting that could help benefit others.

I would like to say thank you to all that have entered and a Huge thank you to @SynDen for allowing me to bring this back to life as well as supplying the gift card for this TOTM.

So lets get down to business the next posts will be each tank submitted please give me time to upload and again voting will start tonight at midnight.
Best of luck to all that have entered!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Added a poll to vote based on the numbered entry for each.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Yep Congrats @Dr.DiSilicate!
let me know which GC you want. I can mail it to you or I can give to you at the next meeting or even at Reefstock.