Where to buy replacement O-rings?

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
The O-rings on my calcium reactor are too compressed and when the pressure is too great one side leaks. Where do you guys get these on your older equipment? I am running a ReefTek but can't find any parts for it.

SeaMonkey

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
When I lived in Phoenix the Ace Hardware had a huge selection of prongs for hot tubs and pool equipment. Might be an option here. I know I got some replacements there for an old skimmer and reactor.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
For donut shaped, I go to hustle paintball or brs. For washer shaped, I use either mcmastercar or grainger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
MuralReef;346576 said:
The O-rings on my calcium reactor are too compressed and when the pressure is too great one side leaks. Where do you guys get these on your older equipment? I am running a ReefTek but can't find any parts for it.
the ace on buckley and illif has a decent selection

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
NAPA Auto Parts has a huge selection of o-rings. Just need to know thickness and ID or OD

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have an O-ring kit around somewhere if you want to try to match it up. I bought it a while back for a DIY Skimmer I was building...

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Where to buy replacement O-rings?

I'm going to look more once I get the skimmer up and running. I think the decreased pressure may solve the problem.