Who ya goin to call?

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
If your tank springs a leak, a pump dies, and your backups fail who are you going to call?

We dread the day. They may not happen to everyone. However failure to plan will result in loss of your entire tank. Having a buddy or even a few who can home your stuff or help you in a pinch could make the difference of life or death to your beloved critters.

I am in parker, and while I am setting up my 300g my 90 will keep trucking along. After starting in SW I stayed mostly FOWLR forever to expand my foundational knowlege and control my learning curve as I went along. Now with a wopping 5 coral types (pearl bubble, some frags i thing, and this tree thing I don't know the name of) I have once again bent my learning curve to new hights. However I still have reef safe critters so helping to house some corals is ok, critters if everyone would get along. I don't mind running over with a pump to help you out if needed either.

So who is out there near you?

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's awesome. I love the helping community of saltwater and reefing. My name is Ray and I'm currently cycling my 55g oceanic reef. When it's ready, I'll transfer my inhabitants to this tank and then I'll have a 14g and 29g biocube for sale. I live in very close to Yosemite & I-225. Hope to meet other reefers out there. And no, I don't smoke... at all.

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome Ruroo! the groups first member. Your not too far. Have you ever had a tank failure or something where fellow reefers would have come in handy? (to keep with this posts theme)

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have not... yet. Hopefully never but willing to help and to learn from others.