WTF just happened?

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just looked it up and I think they will get along fine I have a 6line in with mine and they get along fine. But I would swear by my cleaner I've never had an ick outbreak or anything

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Problem after problem, just found what I thought was a formosa juvi(dark edges on fins) that was sold to me a a red coris. Obviously these two are hard to tell apart during juvi stage. Well, I hadn't seen him in a week or two. Today he popped out, as an adult(definitely a red coris). He hasn't been eating, he is really thin. Overfed the tank today(mix of rods, mysis, and spectrum pellets soaked in garlic), to get him to eat. He ate, but not very much. I don't want to overfeed him though, fatty liver. Planned a w/c for later tonight/tomorrow. At this point, I'd rather sacrifice some snails in order to get him healthy.

Could he have bullied the cardinals to death?

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;155386 said:
Sad day, the red coris is really coloring up...too bad it died :(. She(yes, she) looks like the Coris gaimard from WWM.
View attachment 6011

One I took
View attachment 6012
Sorry to hear...hate losing fish. I know she seemed to be a picky eater and thinned out, but just out of curiosity, is your pH as low as it says in your sig? Definitely on the low side, and if your getting pH swings daily, that could be severely stressing your livestock.