Chalice Round Robin DBTC

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;86038 said:
With that being said and since we have tiers now should we remove the 1 common chalice and 2 semi-extreme limit?

Also, how are we going to decide on how to proceed with round 2 on?
i think we should keep the per person restrictions
copied from post # 1

djkms;85392 said:
you can enter the round robin with any chalice you chose. However there are limitations.
Common chalice (less than $49 per eye) - only one entry per person allowed
Semi Extreme chalice (Less than $99 per eye) - only 2 entries per person allowed

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
just for my clarification when we have 2 frags for DBTC ready within 6 months are we suppose to send one outside the chain and one inside the chain?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;86057 said:
just for my clarification when we have 2 frags for DBTC ready within 6 months are we suppose to send one outside the chain and one inside the chain?
Correct. As long as one goes outside the circle before the start of the second round your good. I highly encourage doing a frag of your original chalice for dbtc outside the circle right away though so the dbtc program can benefit right away. Its what I'm going to do. I should have a frag ready to go outside the circle in a week or so. There could also be a chance that you will only grow a eye in 6 months and if you don't contribute outside the circle from the get go you could risk your spot.

Sent from my Droid Incredible.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have seen a chalice like that before. Just can't think of it. I know if it is like the one I have seen it is rare

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nope yours is different after looking at the pics closer

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yeah but mr. coral has sold flame thrower for 10$ for an eye. thats why I don't like this, price according to WHO. bgm may retail for 75$ an eye at sexy corals, but I got one locally for 25$ even a year ago "thanks Aaron".

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think the ones submitted so far are listed accordingly and no one has complained. I say price according to FAIR retail price. We all know sexy corals is selling coral to support his crack habit so of course they are overpriced. Sure getting corals from local reefers will always be cheaper but we have no way to verify that.

For example you brought up the BGM. Pretty common and pretty cheap especially if your getting it from a local reefer. However most online retailers still sell this coral for $50-$100 a eye which can be verified. It did state in the rules if you feel that a coral should be in the common category and not semi-extreme that you can vote it down and after 3 reefers do so it will be lowered to the common category. Sazama did you want to vote down the BGM? Any other suggestions to make this easier/more fair?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
SAZAMA;86355 said:
yeah but mr. coral has sold flame thrower for 10$ for an eye. thats why I don't like this, price according to WHO. bgm may retail for 75$ an eye at sexy corals, but I got one locally for 25$ even a year ago "thanks Aaron".
Just the name not my actual coral, look at the pics.

Another example, is the original mummy eye. Jon just sold these for $70 for two eyes, not extreme

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk