Fantasy Football 2012

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am red rockets and i'll be giving a frag of branching blue hammer or Hollywood stunner.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You guys lucked out...I kept getting booted during the draft. Thankfully I had some picks lined up and did OK...until I gave up and allowed yahoo to autodraft my defensive picks, lol. Spent most of the morning dropping scrubs and picking up free agents.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I grabbed rothlesburger for my QB and Locker as my backup... Locker is projecting higher points right now than Roth! What to do?

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
a bag of it;189204 said:
So I'm pretty stoked with how Dallas opened up the season. Murray killed it

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note
Haha...yea I noticed that. ;)

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Broncos looked great! Manning too, especially vs. Pitt's high-ranked D. Our D could use some work on tackling, but wasn't too horrible considering Cheezelburger aint no slouch.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ummm...anybody noticed that a chunk of points got erased? Apparently no TDs were scored this week, lol.

I'm guessing it's a yahoo error....just wondering if I'm the only one seeing it.

Edit: looked online and it happened to everyone's league. Back to normal now it seems

Last edited by a moderator:

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You know your having a good week when your benched QB puts up 48 points... And your playing QB did better!!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
My week is looking like its not going to turn out so good but it happens