Fantasy Football 2012

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Scchase can you give us newbies to this particular league a run down of the Lineup Positions ( How many RB's etc), the rules, the scoring and the final final final draft date if its changed from whats on Yahoo right now. Thanks!! I'm ready to roll

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Final draft date is still Sunday the 26th at 7 no way to really change it at this pont as all other slots are mostly filled out unless you wanna do it at like 3 in the morning.
All the rules and scoring are lined out under league /scoring and settings tab and we have the following positions.
QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, D, D, DB, DL, CB, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN All are the same from last year with a CB position added to make a little better use of that spot since it has been largley useless for people the past two years in out league
lets try this link for the rules
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/202030/settings

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump! Is everyone ready for the Draft tonight at 7pm on Yahoo? I know I am! Martin...get ready to be beaten ! I'm gonna take this one :) However the defensive positions are totally new to me in Fantasy so guess we'll see how it goes! Ready Set Go! Lets Go Broncos!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ok correction just noticed draft is at 8 tonight sorry about that. I would still get in early and get the draft board loaded it can take some time for me

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol, heres the BIG question, who is gonna jump on the Peyton grenade in the first?
Dont get me wrong, I LOVE the Broncos, and couldnt be more excited about Manning leading the charge this year.,,,,but,,,seriously,,, especially cuz its a Denver local draft........how will he effect the draft?

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Wicked are u drafting a kicker in the first round this year?!?!? Lmao!!

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
So the draft is bumped to 8pm. Hopefully everyone sees that...kinda last minute change there. Doesnt matter to me...I'm in....to win regardless :)

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
It has been that way for a month I just couldnt read when I made the original post. Also everyone please post your team name and entry plans
ie scchase= fighting gerbils
Coral choices: Pink Lemonade Acro
Orange crush Acan
Pink Zipper zoas
winner will choose one

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Team name is playinAWD. I will be adding $20 to the pot no corals to add right now, we'll see if there is anything in my tank I can frag by the end... I as well have never drafted defensive players so this will be all new to me. Looking forward to it!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm two and nem I'll put up 20$ or a frag. Winners choice on what they want of the list I give them.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is the draft over? I couldn't make the draft hoping my autopick worked but not seeing my team yet?