Fantasy Football 2012

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;192907 said:
Well I'm 0-2 so I needed a win, but next week looks bleak because the steelers are on a bye...
Yea...and lucky me gets to face you and Big Ben after the bye, lol. I have Mendenhall in the reserves just in case he bounces back and starts putting up numbers late in the season...didn't plan on playing him til (if) he looks good.

Now I just kinda wanna play him on week 5 just so you cringe every time Ben hands the ball off to him. :p

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man I squeeked that one out by 1.10 points. Rodgers with only 18.85 points and I had Flacco on my bench with 50. I thought I had it easy tonight with Rogers who should have been good for at least 25-30 points. What a crazy, crazy game.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not to brag or anything, but I do believe I was the first to hit 200+ points!! Did not think I'd be the one to do that!!!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like my squad got me off to a pretty good start this week with their Thursday night game. :) Defense could've done a better job late in the game...but at least Boldin FINALLY stepped it up and is playing a bigger role in the offense.

It's hard to put my fantasy score ahead of team loyalty and start dropping people when they under-perform, lol.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol...5th in points, sitting at 12th with a 1 and 3 record. Seems every week whoever I'm matched up against has a stellar week!

You guys gotta stop trying to whoop me so bad. :p

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;194441 said:
Lol...5th in points, sitting at 12th with a 1 and 3 record. Seems every week whoever I'm matched up against has a stellar week!

You guys gotta stop trying to whoop me so bad. :p
I have the same issue, 680 pts against!!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;200475 said:
I have the app....can do some things, but can't view matchups or rosters
Yep same thing here too! Worked fine a few hours ago.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I feel sorry for my opponents this week, I have Doug Martn in 4 different leagues

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;200480 said:
I feel sorry for my opponents this week, I have Doug Martn in 4 different leagues
I can't catch a break... I'm seriously considering letting all my players go to intentionally get the worst record...

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;200489 said:
I can't catch a break... I'm seriously considering letting all my players go to intentionally get the worst record...
Com'on man!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2